Monday, November 19, 2007

My Thoughts

I No Longer Dream

I no longer dream. My sweet salvation has abandoned me. Life is unbearable without this. I go throughout my day, the reality, bitter and awaiting nothing. It is gone. I loved it most, this time I spent dreaming. I experienced the impossible, the nonsensical, the beautiful. It has abandoned me. Perhaps forever. I loved it most.

Perpetually Alive

I am perpetually alive. Not only am I alive, I am living, but only barely. Some wouldn't use this word to describe what I do. I think twice before I do, but I suppose I should. What I do, always, is monotanous and boring. Unsatisfactory. There are those who tell you "Live life to the fullest," and I am quick to reply "How? What is it that I should be doing? What is it that I'm doing wrong?" I still await my answer. I don't believe I will ever receive one, because there is no answer. Not for me, anyway.

No comments: